Saturday, July 1, 2017

Long Time, No Post, Part 1

So, I've been finishing projects (and, of course, starting many more) and collecting photos of the finished models, but I haven't updated this blog in, oh, about a year. Time to catch up a little.

First up, a handful of Reaper miniatures that found their way across the paint bench. paints are any or all of Tamiya, Humbrol, Vallejo and GW.

This mighty lad with flaming sword is from the Bones range. the plastic does make the models cheaper but they lose some detail, so I've decided that I'll only be using Bones for monsters and second tier NPCs.



Mr "I can't help my ancestry" is in metal, much sharper detail.


Another metal. There is a face under the hood, but you're not supposed to see it.


Skittles the Gnome, with stuffed unicorn. This converted mage has a habit of turning up as a slightly unhinged sidekick for player characters. Every quiet and upright PC needs a little gnomish mayhem in their lives.




This one is actually a P3 figure from their Warmahordes range.



No comments:

Post a Comment